- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
This welcoming bistro is light and airy, with lots of natural wood, potted plants, and cast-iron bistro tables. The emphasis is on pizzas and pasta, but there's also a selection of meat and fish dishes. Try the seafood soup, a favorite for lunch. Their delicious cakes can be enjoyed with the obligatory espresso at any time of day.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
It was August and my girlfriend and I left Italy and its warm seas to visit the cold landscapes of Iceland. Read more
Leaving the airport it is not long before it seems like we are on Mars or the Moon. Read more
I am planning a short trip to Iceland in July, mainly staying in Reykjavik. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more