- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
One of Iceland‘s two major shopping malls, Smáralind (pronounced smow-ra-lind), is in Kópavogur, a community neighboring Reykjavík to the south. It's huge and houses, among other stores, British-based Debenhams as well as Iceland's own hypermarket chain, Hagkaup. From Reykjavík, you can take the S2 or 24 bus, but for a bit more than ISK 2,000, you can take a cab and save a lot of precious shopping time.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Leaving the airport it is not long before it seems like we are on Mars or the Moon. Read more
In thanks for all of the tips I picked up from other travelers, here is brief trip report. Read more
Going to Iceland in July. Read more
· News & Features
For ample beach time, minus the party scene, Cabo San Lucas is a bustling enclave with a marina, lots ... Read more
Author, conservationist, and TED Talk speaker Boyd Varty shares eight top places to visit in his native... Read more
This unattributed travel quote tells us why splurging on a trip is totally worth it.... Read more