Nonni Travel Review
In June and July, make a point of taking an evening drive north from Akureyri along Route 82. The midnight sun creates breathtaking views along the coast of Eyjafjörður. Better still, take a cruise on the fjord: a ferry plies the waters of Eyjafjörður to and from the island of Hrísey, home of Galloway cattle, and out to Grímsey Island, 40 km (25 mi) offshore and straddling the Arctic Circle. Trips can be arranged through Nonni Travel.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
In thanks for all of the tips I picked up from other travelers, here is brief trip report. Read more
Ten dollars to the first person who has any idea what that title means.
I have always shied away from writing trip reports on the Europe Forum. They disappear so quickly and frankly don’t seem worth Read more
I am spending December and January in Europe by myself this year and am looking for some wonderful things to do that aren't the usual touristy attractions. Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more