Iceland Restaurant Reviews
Restaurants in Iceland are small and diverse. You can expect superb seafood and lamb, and the fresh fish is not to be missed—surely some of the best you'll ever have. Besides native cuisine, eateries offer everything from Asian and Indian to French and Italian. Pizzas, hamburgers, ice cream, and a tasty local version of the hot dog, with fried onions, are widely available. Most restaurants accept major credit cards.
Perhaps the best way to save substantially on meal costs (besides choosing from the specials of the day) is to forego alcohol, the price of which essentially doubles from liquor store (where it isn't cheap to begin with) to restaurant table.
Browse Iceland Restaurants
Browse Iceland Restaurants By Location
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe