Húsavík Travel Guide
Plan Your Húsavík Vacation
Home to just over 2,000 souls, Húsavík is a small but atmospheric village with great opportunities for whale watching tours. It’s also convenient for visiting lake Myvatn.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hi everyone, if you want to visit Iceland you must drive through the country, amazing landscape and good food we stayed on small farm guesthouses like this one http://www.vatnshorn.is/
recommend that you Read more
It was August and my girlfriend and I left Italy and its warm seas to visit the cold landscapes of Iceland. Read more
Transportation from Airport in Reykjavik to downtown hotel
Posted by: prinret on Apr 9, 14 at 5:47pm Posted in: Europe
We are two senior ladies who are staying in Reykjavik for a few days in May. Read more