Eyrarbakki Travel Guide
Plan Your Eyrarbakki Vacation
Ostensibly a small bundle of old houses, Eyrarbakki is tiny but cute. It contains the oldest timber house, imported from Norway in kit form in 1765 and now the Árnessyla Folk Museum. It’s a short drive from here to the Flói Nature Reserve.
Find the best Eyrarbakki restaurants in every price category with our top picks.
Things To Do in Eyrarbakki
Explore the best sights, entertainment, and shopping with our top choices and insider tips.
Author, conservationist, and TED Talk speaker Boyd Varty shares eight top places to visit in his native... Read more
This unattributed travel quote tells us why splurging on a trip is totally worth it.... Read more
In a bid to compete with luxury cruise lines, Celebrity Cruises will launch “Suite Class”... Read more
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Leaving the airport it is not long before it seems like we are on Mars or the Moon. Read more
In thanks for all of the tips I picked up from other travelers, here is brief trip report. Read more