Nonni Travel Review
In June and July, make a point of taking an evening drive north from Akureyri along Route 82. The midnight sun creates breathtaking views along the coast of Eyjafjörður. Better still, take a cruise on the fjord: a ferry plies the waters of Eyjafjörður to and from the island of Hrísey, home of Galloway cattle, and out to Grímsey Island, 40 km (25 mi) offshore and straddling the Arctic Circle. Trips can be arranged through Nonni Travel.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
It was August and my girlfriend and I left Italy and its warm seas to visit the cold landscapes of Iceland. Read more
Leaving the airport it is not long before it seems like we are on Mars or the Moon. Read more
I am going to Iceland this October with my 14 yr old son for 5 nights. Read more
· News & Features
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading ... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more
You'll never miss a minute of shut-eye at any of these hotels that take sleep seriously.... Read more