Sights & Attractions in Budapest
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Budapest
This bridge was named for Empress Elizabeth (1837–98), called...
|Bridges / Tunnels||Budapest|
Gödöllői Királyi Kastély
This baroque mansion and former royal residence may not be quite...
|Castles / Palaces||Budapest|
The grandiose, imperial-looking station was built in 1884 and...
Browse All Budapest Sights
- Around Andrássy út
- Around Astoria
- Around Batthyány tér
- Around Deák Ferenc tér
- Around Ferenciek tere
- Around Kálvin tér
- Around Keleti Train Station
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe