Sights & Attractions in Budapest
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Around Ferenciek tere
Budapest's University of Law sits here in the heart of the city's...
|Squares||Around Ferenciek tere|
This pale yellow church was built in 1743. On the wall facing...
|Religious Sites||Around Ferenciek tere|
Petőfi Irodalmi Múzeum
Founded in 1954 as the national museum of 19th- and 20th-century...
|Museums / Galleries||Around Ferenciek tere|
Browse All Budapest Sights
- Around Andrássy út
- Around Astoria
- Around Batthyány tér
- Around Deák Ferenc tér
- Around Ferenciek tere
- Around Kálvin tér
- Around Keleti Train Station
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe