- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Budapest, 2nd Edition
Liszt Ferenc Emlékmúzeum (Franz Liszt Memorial Museum)
Liszt Ferenc Emlékmúzeum (Franz Liszt Memorial Museum) Review
Andrássy út No. 67 was the original location of the old Academy of Music and Franz Liszt's last home; entered around the corner, it now houses a museum. Several rooms display the original furniture and instruments from Liszt's time there; another room shows temporary exhibits. The museum hosts excellent, free classical concerts year-round, except August 1–20, when it is closed.
- Address: District VI, Vörösmarty utca 35, Around Andrássy út, Budapest | Map It
- Phone: 1/342-7320
- Cost: 900 HUF
- Hours: Weekdays 10–6, Sat. 9–5. Classical concerts (free with admission) Sept.–July, Sat. at 11 am
- Website: www.lisztmuseum.hu
- Metro M1: Vörösmarty utca.
- Location: Around Andrássy út
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I want to share with the community information and my experience of my trip to Hungary ( from 31 January to 3 February 2014 )
I visited: Budapest - Eger - Szentendre
To see my photo gallery click on the Read more
In the Easter holidays in 2013 we decided to go on a road trip in Europe, and picked out some countries. Read more
You guys were very helpful while planning, and during, our last trip (7 weeks to Turkey and Greece last spring), so I'd like your thoughts and suggestions while planning our next trip.
We're planning Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more