- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Kempinski Hotel Corvinus Budapest
At a Glance
- great location, service, and value for money
- some might find it stuffy
Check Rates from our Partners
Kempinski Hotel Corvinus Budapest Review
Though rather cold and futuristic-looking on the outside, what many believe to be Budapest's best business hotel has exceptionally spacious rooms and suites, with custom-made art deco fittings and furniture, as well as an emphasis on functional touches like three phones in every room. Large, sparkling bathrooms have tubs and separate shower stalls and come stocked with every toiletry. The spa has treatments from both eastern and western traditions as well as those just for men.
- Address: District V, Erzsébet tér 7–8, Around Deák Ferenc tér, Budapest, H-1051 | Map It
- Phone: 1/429–3777; 800/426–3135 in the U.S. and Canada
- Website: www.kempinski-budapest.com
- Metro M1, M2, M3: Deák tér.
- Location: Around Deák Ferenc tér
- 365 rooms, 31 suites.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I recently got back from a wonderful trip to Budapest, with overnight layovers in London coming and going. Read more
Spring seems to have arrived early here in Central Europe, and as ex-pats in a rented house we are blissfully free from most of the usual weekend chores that kept us home in the U.S. So, no better time Read more
My husband and I are traveling from US to Eastern Europe in June by car for three weeks. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more