- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Kempinski Hotel Corvinus Budapest
At a Glance
- great location, service, and value for money
- some might find it stuffy
Check Rates from our Partners
Kempinski Hotel Corvinus Budapest Review
Though rather cold and futuristic-looking on the outside, what many believe to be Budapest's best business hotel has exceptionally spacious rooms and suites, with custom-made art deco fittings and furniture, as well as an emphasis on functional touches like three phones in every room. Large, sparkling bathrooms have tubs and separate shower stalls and come stocked with every toiletry. The spa has treatments from both eastern and western traditions as well as those just for men.
- Address: District V, Erzsébet tér 7–8, Around Deák Ferenc tér, Budapest, H-1051 | Map It
- Phone: 1/429–3777; 800/426–3135 in the U.S. and Canada
- Website: www.kempinski-budapest.com
- Metro M1, M2, M3: Deák tér.
- Location: Around Deák Ferenc tér
- 365 rooms, 31 suites.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
As promised I'm making a start on this overdue TR. Read more
Feeling so guilty, I haven't even started a TR. Read more
Are there any reputable companies that offer Mifi in all these countries as I'll need to stay connected on the road for maps and such. Read more
· News & Features
American Airlines and US Airways formally completed their merger this morning, leaving four major players... Read more
Oceania Cruises has got something unique in store: a world cruise that embarks in the summertime instead... Read more
Whether its Spicy Alligator Fritters or Broiled Lobster Maine Lobster that you're after, Carnival's new... Read more