- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Kempinski Hotel Corvinus Budapest
At a Glance
- great location, service, and value for money
- some might find it stuffy
Fodor's FindsLowest Price Guarantee
Kempinski Hotel Corvinus Budapest Review
Though rather cold and futuristic-looking on the outside, what many believe to be Budapest's best business hotel has exceptionally spacious rooms and suites, with custom-made art deco fittings and furniture, as well as an emphasis on functional touches like three phones in every room. Large, sparkling bathrooms have tubs and separate shower stalls and come stocked with every toiletry. The spa has treatments from both eastern and western traditions as well as those just for men.
- Address: District V, Erzsébet tér 7-8, Around Deák Ferenc tér, Budapest, H-1051 | Map It
- Phone: 1/429-3777; 800/426-3135 in the U.S. and Canada
- Website: www.kempinski-budapest.com
- Metro M1, M2, M3: Deák tér.
- Location: Around Deák Ferenc tér
- 365 rooms, 31 suites.
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Budapest on Sale! Flights to Budapest From 515 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Save Big This May! Book 3 Nts at Star City Fr $82+/Nt Save with Expedia, $20/night less
- May deal: Boulevard City Guesthouse & Apartments Fr $59+/Nt Expedia
- Cruise deals to Budapest with Avalon Waterways, 7 Nts Fr $2,975 Expedia
- Book 4-Star Eurostars Budapest Center Fr $108+/Nt — $108 Save with Expedia, $16/night less
My husband and I are at the tail end of our 6-week trip, and he has been writing a travel blog. I thought I would post that here, and also the links to the pictures that go with each. Read more
We did a 2 weeks trip to eastern europe over the christmas period 2 years ago. Read more
Traveling to Europe at the end of the month for 10 days, planing to spend 5 days in London and then we where thinking Budepest or Brussels. Read more
· News & Features
Earlier this week, Consumer Reports released their annual study of the best and worst domestic airlines.... Read more
From the steamed cider aromas that hit you in the lobby to the local ingredients served in the restaurant,... Read more
You might not expect to find yourself amongst wine grapes a mere 75 miles outside of New York City.... Read more