- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- great views, 24-hour business center, free airport shuttle
- minimual fitness facilities
Check Rates from our Partners
Budapest Hilton Review
The exterior certainly betrays the hotel's 1970s origins, but the modern and tasteful rooms and great views from Castle Hill will soothe the most delicate of aesthetic sensibilities.You'll have to decide for yourself if this hotel, built in 1977 around the remains of a 17th-century Gothic chapel and adjacent to the Matthias Church, is a successful integration or not. Rooms with the best Danube vistas cost more. VAT and tourist tax are not included in the rates.
- Address: District I, Hess András tér 1–3, Castle Hill, Budapest, H-1014 | Map It
- Phone: 1/889–6600; 800/445–8667 in the U.S. and Canada
- Website: www.budapest.hilton.com
- Metro M2: Széll Kálmán tér, then Várbusz.
- Location: Castle Hill
- 322 rooms, 25 suites.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I want to share with the community information and my experience of my trip to Hungary ( from 31 January to 3 February 2014 )
I visited: Budapest - Eger - Szentendre
To see my photo gallery click on the Read more
In the Easter holidays in 2013 we decided to go on a road trip in Europe, and picked out some countries. Read more
We are planning to spend a few days in Prague and Budapest this July. Read more
· News & Features
For ample beach time, minus the party scene, Cabo San Lucas is a bustling enclave with a marina, lots ... Read more
Author, conservationist, and TED Talk speaker Boyd Varty shares eight top places to visit in his native... Read more
This unattributed travel quote tells us why splurging on a trip is totally worth it.... Read more