At a Glance
- great views, 24-hour business center, free airport shuttle
- minimual fitness facilities
Check Rates from our Partners
Budapest Hilton Review
The exterior certainly betrays the hotel's 1970s origins, but the modern and tasteful rooms and great views from Castle Hill will soothe the most delicate of aesthetic sensibilities.You'll have to decide for yourself if this hotel, built in 1977 around the remains of a 17th-century Gothic chapel and adjacent to the Matthias Church, is a successful integration or not. Rooms with the best Danube vistas cost more. VAT and tourist tax are not included in the rates.
- Address: District I, Hess András tér 1–3, Castle Hill, Budapest, H-1014 | Map It
- Phone: 1/889–6600; 800/445–8667
- Website: www.budapest.hilton.com
- Subway: M2: Széll Kálmán tér, then Várbusz
- Location: Várhegy (Castle Hill)
- 322 rooms, 25 suites
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
View deals in Budapest for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More