- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- great views, 24-hour business center, free airport shuttle
- minimual fitness facilities
Fodor's FindsLowest Price Guarantee
Budapest Hilton Review
The exterior certainly betrays the hotel's 1970s origins, but the modern and tasteful rooms and great views from Castle Hill will soothe the most delicate of aesthetic sensibilities.You'll have to decide for yourself if this hotel, built in 1977 around the remains of a 17th-century Gothic chapel and adjacent to the Matthias Church, is a successful integration or not. Rooms with the best Danube vistas cost more. VAT and tourist tax are not included in the rates.
- Address: District I, Hess András tér 1-3, Castle Hill, Budapest, H-1014 | Map It
- Phone: 1/889-6600; 800/445-8667 in the U.S. and Canada
- Website: www.budapest.hilton.com
- Metro M2: Széll Kálmán tér , then Várbusz.
- Location: Castle Hill
- 322 rooms, 25 suites.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Budapest on Sale! Flights to Budapest From 515 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Save in Budapest: Book 3 Nts in May at Central 21 Fr $69+/Nt Save with Expedia, $19/night less
- Small budget: Stay in Budapest this May Fr $56+/Nt Expedia
- Cruise deals to Budapest with Avalon Waterways, 7 Nts Fr $2,975 Expedia
- May deal: Rubin Wellness & Conference Budapest Fr $73+/Nt — $73 Save with Expedia, $16/night less
My husband and I are at the tail end of our 6-week trip, and he has been writing a travel blog. I thought I would post that here, and also the links to the pictures that go with each. Read more
We did a 2 weeks trip to eastern europe over the christmas period 2 years ago. Read more
Traveling to Europe at the end of the month for 10 days, planing to spend 5 days in London and then we where thinking Budepest or Brussels. Read more
· News & Features
Earlier this week, Consumer Reports released their annual study of the best and worst domestic airlines.... Read more
From the steamed cider aromas that hit you in the lobby to the local ingredients served in the restaurant,... Read more
You might not expect to find yourself amongst wine grapes a mere 75 miles outside of New York City.... Read more