- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- great views, 24-hour business center, free airport shuttle
- minimual fitness facilities
Check Rates from our Partners
Budapest Hilton Review
The exterior certainly betrays the hotel's 1970s origins, but the modern and tasteful rooms and great views from Castle Hill will soothe the most delicate of aesthetic sensibilities.You'll have to decide for yourself if this hotel, built in 1977 around the remains of a 17th-century Gothic chapel and adjacent to the Matthias Church, is a successful integration or not. Rooms with the best Danube vistas cost more. VAT and tourist tax are not included in the rates.
- Address: District I, Hess András tér 1–3, Castle Hill, Budapest, H-1014 | Map It
- Phone: 1/889–6600; 800/445–8667 in the U.S. and Canada
- Website: www.budapest.hilton.com
- Metro M2: Széll Kálmán tér, then Várbusz.
- Location: Castle Hill
- 322 rooms, 25 suites.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Spring seems to have arrived early here in Central Europe, and as ex-pats in a rented house we are blissfully free from most of the usual weekend chores that kept us home in the U.S. So, no better time Read more
I want to share with the community information and my experience of my trip to Hungary ( from 31 January to 3 February 2014 )
I visited: Budapest - Eger - Szentendre
To see my photo gallery click on the Read more
My sister and I have 16 nights/15 days planned in Central Europe this upcoming May/June. Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more