At a Glance
- great combination of old and new
- deals to be had
- some rooms have only shower stalls (no tubs)
- reviews on the service are mixed
Check Rates from our Partners
Boscolo Budapest Review
This refurbished Belle Epoque grande dame, once known as the New York Palace and now part of the Italian Boscolo chain, is a pleasing mix of traditional and contemporary. In the cavernous atrium, clerks stand around a glass reception desk staring at laptops as pop music carries from the adjacent, and very historic, New York Café. Here creamy marble floors, elaborate plasterwork, ceiling frescos, and gilt elements truly embody cafe society. This ornateness is offset by public spaces made more intimate with comfortable, contemporary furnishings and accessories and soothing earthtone palettes. Rooms have the same design mix, making them opulent but not stuffy. The spa is a modern sanctuary of body and beauty treatments, fitness facilities, and a pool.
- Address: District VII, Erzsébet körút 9–11, Around Blaha Lujza tér, Budapest, H-1073 | Map It
- Phone: 1/886–6111
- Website: www.budapest.boscolohotels.com
- Subway: M2: Blaha Lujza tér
- Location: Around Blaha Lujza tér and Frerenc Körút
- 185 rooms, 29 suites
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
View deals in Budapest for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More