- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Adina Apartment Hotel
At a Glance
- helpful staff
- tons of amenties
- a little out of the way for sightseeing
Check Rates from our Partners
Adina Apartment Hotel Review
Although half the clientele here are business executives on longer-term stays, that shouldn't deter you from choosing these impeccably stylish, spacious apartments with such amenities as self-catering kitchens and one of the nicest indoor pools in town. The 24-hour front-office staff can even arrange for groceries or local restaurant meals to be delivered to your kitchen. The extra space makes these apartments a good deal for families as well.
- Address: District XIII, Hegedűs Gyula utca 52–54, Around Nyugati Train Station, Budapest, H-1133 | Map It
- Phone: 1/236–8888
- Website: www.adina.hu
- Metro M3: Lehel tér.
- Location: Around Nyugati Train Station
- 96 rooms, 76 suites.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I recently got back from a wonderful trip to Budapest, with overnight layovers in London coming and going. Read more
Spring seems to have arrived early here in Central Europe, and as ex-pats in a rented house we are blissfully free from most of the usual weekend chores that kept us home in the U.S. So, no better time Read more
Hi, there. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more