- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Budapest, 2nd Edition
Adina Apartment Hotel
At a Glance
- helpful staff
- tons of amenties
- a little out of the way for sightseeing
Check Rates from our Partners
Adina Apartment Hotel Review
Although half the clientele here are business executives on longer-term stays, that shouldn't deter you from choosing these impeccably stylish, spacious apartments with such amenities as self-catering kitchens and one of the nicest indoor pools in town. The 24-hour front-office staff can even arrange for groceries or local restaurant meals to be delivered to your kitchen. The extra space makes these apartments a good deal for families as well.
- Address: District XIII, Hegedűs Gyula utca 52–54, Around Nyugati Train Station, Budapest, H-1133 | Map It
- Phone: 1/236–8888
- Website: www.adina.hu
- Metro M3: Lehel tér.
- Location: Around Nyugati Train Station
- 96 rooms, 76 suites.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I want to share with the community information and my experience of my trip to Hungary ( from 31 January to 3 February 2014 )
I visited: Budapest - Eger - Szentendre
To see my photo gallery click on the Read more
In the Easter holidays in 2013 we decided to go on a road trip in Europe, and picked out some countries. Read more
We have booked a trip to Europe mid June. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more