- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Adina Apartment Hotel
At a Glance
- helpful staff
- tons of amenties
- a little out of the way for sightseeing
Check Rates from our Partners
Adina Apartment Hotel Review
Although half the clientele here are business executives on longer-term stays, that shouldn't deter you from choosing these impeccably stylish, spacious apartments with such amenities as self-catering kitchens and one of the nicest indoor pools in town. The 24-hour front-office staff can even arrange for groceries or local restaurant meals to be delivered to your kitchen. The extra space makes these apartments a good deal for families as well.
- Address: District XIII, Hegedűs Gyula utca 52–54, Around Nyugati Train Station, Budapest, H-1133 | Map It
- Phone: 1/236–8888
- Website: www.adina.hu
- Metro M3: Lehel tér.
- Location: Around Nyugati Train Station
- 96 rooms, 76 suites.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
As promised I'm making a start on this overdue TR. Read more
Feeling so guilty, I haven't even started a TR. Read more
I am spending December and January in Europe by myself this year and am looking for some wonderful things to do that aren't the usual touristy attractions. Read more
· News & Features
Visit the mysterious Land of the Golden Pagodas—Myanmar—with AmaWaterways, starting in Novembe... Read more
'Tis the season at London Heathrow, which almost seems like a giant shopping mall with an airport attached.... Read more
Stop worrying about the potholes in the road and enjoy the journey.... Read more