- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Danubius Health Resort Spa Margitsziget
At a Glance
- the chance to experience a traditional European spa even with a tight budget
- decent amenities
- homely rooms (opt for a still-homely but much-more-homey suite)
Check Rates from our Partners
Danubius Health Resort Spa Margitsziget Review
Bubbling up from ancient thermal springs, curative waters fill the pools of this established spa hotel on the island's northern end. Every guest room has a balcony, where you can sit and watch the sun set or rise. Buda-facing (sunset) rooms have the nicest views. The shining, spacious lobby and contemporary guest rooms come as a pleasant surprise given the hotel's homely, Iron Curtain cement-block exterior. Rates include the use of spa facilities, which are comprehensive: a fitness center, thermal baths, swimming pools, several types of sauna, a salt cave, a solarium, and host of wellness and beauty treatments.
- Address: District XIII, Margit-sziget, Margaret Island, Budapest, H-1138 | Map It
- Phone: 1/889–4700
- Website: www.danubiusgroup.com
- Metro Bus 26 to northern end of Margaret Island.
- Location: Margaret Island
- 267 rooms, 8 suites.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I recently got back from a wonderful trip to Budapest, with overnight layovers in London coming and going. Read more
Spring seems to have arrived early here in Central Europe, and as ex-pats in a rented house we are blissfully free from most of the usual weekend chores that kept us home in the U.S. So, no better time Read more
Hi, there. Read more
· News & Features
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more