- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- A great deal
- dated decor that's nothing special
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Corvin Review
This small, Hungarian-owned property is tucked into a calm side street off busy Ferenc körút, next door to the slightly more expensive Hotel Sissi (the two refer guests to each other when one is full), a once seedy, now up-and-coming area. Rooms come with two or three single beds and have simple, floral pastel decor. Those overlooking the hotel's courtyard are quieter than those opening onto the street.
- Address: District IX, Angyal utca 31, Around Ferenc körút, Budapest, H-1094 | Map It
- Phone: 1/218–6566; 1/218–6564
- Website: www.corvinhotelbudapest.hu
- Metro M3: Ferenc körút.
- Location: Around Ferenc körút
- 44 rooms, 7 suites.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I want to share with the community information and my experience of my trip to Hungary ( from 31 January to 3 February 2014 )
I visited: Budapest - Eger - Szentendre
To see my photo gallery click on the Read more
In the Easter holidays in 2013 we decided to go on a road trip in Europe, and picked out some countries. Read more
We are planning to spend a few days in Prague and Budapest this July. Read more
· News & Features
For ample beach time, minus the party scene, Cabo San Lucas is a bustling enclave with a marina, lots ... Read more
Author, conservationist, and TED Talk speaker Boyd Varty shares eight top places to visit in his native... Read more
This unattributed travel quote tells us why splurging on a trip is totally worth it.... Read more