- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- A great deal
- dated decor that's nothing special
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Corvin Review
This small, Hungarian-owned property is tucked into a calm side street off busy Ferenc körút, next door to the slightly more expensive Hotel Sissi (the two refer guests to each other when one is full), a once seedy, now up-and-coming area. Rooms come with two or three single beds and have simple, floral pastel decor. Those overlooking the hotel's courtyard are quieter than those opening onto the street.
- Address: District IX, Angyal utca 31, Around Ferenc körút, Budapest, H-1094 | Map It
- Phone: 1/218–6566; 1/218–6564
- Website: www.corvinhotelbudapest.hu
- Metro M3: Ferenc körút.
- Location: Around Ferenc körút
- 44 rooms, 7 suites.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
As promised I'm making a start on this overdue TR. Read more
Feeling so guilty, I haven't even started a TR. Read more
I am spending December and January in Europe by myself this year and am looking for some wonderful things to do that aren't the usual touristy attractions. Read more
· News & Features
Visit the mysterious Land of the Golden Pagodas—Myanmar—with AmaWaterways, starting in Novembe... Read more
'Tis the season at London Heathrow, which almost seems like a giant shopping mall with an airport attached.... Read more
Stop worrying about the potholes in the road and enjoy the journey.... Read more