- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- A great deal
- dated decor that's nothing special
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Corvin Review
This small, Hungarian-owned property is tucked into a calm side street off busy Ferenc körút, next door to the slightly more expensive Hotel Sissi (the two refer guests to each other when one is full), a once seedy, now up-and-coming area. Rooms come with two or three single beds and have simple, floral pastel decor. Those overlooking the hotel's courtyard are quieter than those opening onto the street.
- Address: District IX, Angyal utca 31, Around Ferenc körút, Budapest, H-1094 | Map It
- Phone: 1/218–6566; 1/218–6564
- Website: www.corvinhotelbudapest.hu
- Metro M3: Ferenc körút.
- Location: Around Ferenc körút
- 44 rooms, 7 suites.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Spring seems to have arrived early here in Central Europe, and as ex-pats in a rented house we are blissfully free from most of the usual weekend chores that kept us home in the U.S. So, no better time Read more
I want to share with the community information and my experience of my trip to Hungary ( from 31 January to 3 February 2014 )
I visited: Budapest - Eger - Szentendre
To see my photo gallery click on the Read more
We will be traveling from Brno to Budapest in June. Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail ... Read more
Pack light and still look great on your next camping trip with these 10 low-maintenance beauty products.... Read more
Castles, lakeside resorts, bang-for-your-buck Hawaii finds, and dazzling hotel gardens—it's... Read more