- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Budapest, 2nd Edition
At a Glance
- A great deal
- dated decor that's nothing special
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Corvin Review
This small, Hungarian-owned property is tucked into a calm side street off busy Ferenc körút, next door to the slightly more expensive Hotel Sissi (the two refer guests to each other when one is full), a once seedy, now up-and-coming area. Rooms come with two or three single beds and have simple, floral pastel decor. Those overlooking the hotel's courtyard are quieter than those opening onto the street.
- Address: District IX, Angyal utca 31, Around Ferenc körút, Budapest, H-1094 | Map It
- Phone: 1/218–6566; 1/218–6564
- Website: www.corvinhotelbudapest.hu
- Metro M3: Ferenc körút.
- Location: Around Ferenc körút
- 44 rooms, 7 suites.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I want to share with the community information and my experience of my trip to Hungary ( from 31 January to 3 February 2014 )
I visited: Budapest - Eger - Szentendre
To see my photo gallery click on the Read more
In the Easter holidays in 2013 we decided to go on a road trip in Europe, and picked out some countries. Read more
My sister and I are going to Berlin and Budapest from 3/21 to 3/30. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more