- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Corinthia Hotel Budapest
At a Glance
- opulent setting without a break-the-bank price
- amazing spa and spa package deals
- great restaurants in the hotel
- may be too big and too formal for some
- non-spa packages don't offer the same value for money
Check Rates from our Partners
Corinthia Hotel Budapest Review
The Corinthia first opened as the luxurious Grand Royal Hotel in time for the Magyar Millennium in 1896, and, despite being destroyed during Hungary's 1956 revolution, it's just as luxurious today. The expansive atrium lobby is full of Italian marble and wrought-iron ornamentation, and the hotel's Royal Spa—a dazzling reconstruction of a spa designed and built in the late 1880s that operated here until 1944—is replete with a swimming pool, saunas, steam room, Jacuzzis, massage salons, treatment facilities, and tropical showers.Guest rooms and suites, as well as the apartments available for long- and short-term rental, are stylish with dark woods and jewel-tone upholstery; bathrooms are all-Italian, from marble floors to gleaming fixtures.
- Address: District VII, Erzsébet körút 43–49, Around Blaha Lujza tér, Budapest, H-1073 | Map It
- Phone: 1/479–4000
- Website: www.corinthia.com
- Metro M2: Blaha Lujza tér.
- Location: Around Blaha Lujza tér
- 414 rooms, 34 suites, 26 apartments.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Spring seems to have arrived early here in Central Europe, and as ex-pats in a rented house we are blissfully free from most of the usual weekend chores that kept us home in the U.S. So, no better time Read more
I want to share with the community information and my experience of my trip to Hungary ( from 31 January to 3 February 2014 )
I visited: Budapest - Eger - Szentendre
To see my photo gallery click on the Read more
My sister and I have 16 nights/15 days planned in Central Europe this upcoming May/June. Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more