- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Hilton Budapest WestEnd
At a Glance
- Facilities and amenities are top-notch
- you could be anywhere
Fodor's FindsLowest Price Guarantee
Hilton Budapest WestEnd Review
Once you get over the fact that you are staying in a shopping mall—the swanky West End City Centre—you should be very happy indeed at this modern glass tower. Despite its bustling location next to Nyugati Train Station, the public spaces and guest rooms are hushed and peaceful owing to exceptional sound-proofing and structural planning.The aubergine and teal room decor is at once funky and understated.
- Address: District VI, Váci út 1–3, Around Nyugati Train Station, Budapest, H-1062 | Map It
- Phone: 1/288–5500; 800/445–8667 in the U.S.
- Website: www.budapest-westend.hilton.com
- Metro M3: Nyugati Train Station.
- Location: Around Nyugati Train Station
- 230 rooms, 29 suites.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
As promised I'm making a start on this overdue TR. Read more
Feeling so guilty, I haven't even started a TR. Read more
I'll be taking a solo 6 day trip in March from Budapest (2 nights), Vienna via Bratislava (2 nights) and Munich (2 nights). Read more
· News & Features
From milk and cookies to a full-on Christmas tree (with the option to decorate it yourself), hotels are... Read more
As 2013 comes to a close, there's no slowing down for the Bay Area's restaurant scene.... Read more
Visit the mysterious Land of the Golden Pagodas—Myanmar—with AmaWaterways, starting in Novembe... Read more