- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Hilton Budapest WestEnd
At a Glance
- Facilities and amenities are top-notch
- you could be anywhere
Check Rates from our Partners
Hilton Budapest WestEnd Review
Once you get over the fact that you are staying in a shopping mall—the swanky West End City Centre—you should be very happy indeed at this modern glass tower. Despite its bustling location next to Nyugati Train Station, the public spaces and guest rooms are hushed and peaceful owing to exceptional sound-proofing and structural planning.The aubergine and teal room decor is at once funky and understated.
- Address: District VI, Váci út 1–3, Around Nyugati Train Station, Budapest, H-1062 | Map It
- Phone: 1/288–5500; 800/445–8667 in the U.S.
- Website: www.budapest-westend.hilton.com
- Metro M3: Nyugati Train Station.
- Location: Around Nyugati Train Station
- 230 rooms, 29 suites.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Spring seems to have arrived early here in Central Europe, and as ex-pats in a rented house we are blissfully free from most of the usual weekend chores that kept us home in the U.S. So, no better time Read more
I want to share with the community information and my experience of my trip to Hungary ( from 31 January to 3 February 2014 )
I visited: Budapest - Eger - Szentendre
To see my photo gallery click on the Read more
We will be traveling from Brno to Budapest in June. Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail ... Read more
Pack light and still look great on your next camping trip with these 10 low-maintenance beauty products.... Read more
Castles, lakeside resorts, bang-for-your-buck Hawaii finds, and dazzling hotel gardens—it's... Read more