- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Le Méridien Budapest
At a Glance
- lenghty list of on-site services and amenities
- helpful and efficient staff
- some have found guest room temps to be chilly and housekeeping services to be lacking compared with service elsewhere in the hotel
Fodor's FindsLowest Price Guarantee
Le Méridien Budapest Review
Rooms in this entirely renovated, early-20th-century building—which stands in marked contrast to its pointedly modern neighbor, the Kempinski—are decorated in the French Empire style and are both comfortable and plush, with king-size beds in every double room and large bathrooms with separate shower stalls and bathtubs. Rooms on the higher floors are slightly smaller but come with an individual balcony. The online packages are often unique and a very good deal.
- Address: District V, Erzsébet tér 9-10, Around Deák Ferenc tér, Budapest, H-1051 | Map It
- Phone: 1/429-5500; 800/538-4040 in U.S. and Canada
- Website: www.lemeridien.com
- Metro M1, M2, M3: Deák tér.
- Location: Around Deák Ferenc tér
- 218 rooms, 26 suites.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Budapest on Sale! Flights to Budapest From 515 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Book 3 Nts in Budapest this May Fr $74+/Nt Save with Expedia, $21/night less
- Special deal: 3-Star Cosmo Fashion Fr $94+/Nt Save with Expedia, $26/night less
- Cruise deals to Budapest with Avalon Waterways, 7 Nts Fr $2,975 Expedia
- Small budget: Stay in Budapest this May Fr $300+/Nt — $300 Save with Expedia, $242/night less
My husband and I are at the tail end of our 6-week trip, and he has been writing a travel blog. I thought I would post that here, and also the links to the pictures that go with each. Read more
We did a 2 weeks trip to eastern europe over the christmas period 2 years ago. Read more
Traveling to Europe at the end of the month for 10 days, planing to spend 5 days in London and then we where thinking Budepest or Brussels. Read more
· News & Features
Earlier this week, Consumer Reports released their annual study of the best and worst domestic airlines.... Read more
From the steamed cider aromas that hit you in the lobby to the local ingredients served in the restaurant,... Read more
You might not expect to find yourself amongst wine grapes a mere 75 miles outside of New York City.... Read more