- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Budapest, 2nd Edition
Le Méridien Budapest
At a Glance
- lenghty list of on-site services and amenities
- helpful and efficient staff
- some have found guest room temps to be chilly and housekeeping services to be lacking compared with service elsewhere in the hotel
Check Rates from our Partners
Le Méridien Budapest Review
Rooms in this entirely renovated, early-20th-century building—which stands in marked contrast to its pointedly modern neighbor, the Kempinski—are decorated in the French Empire style and are both comfortable and plush, with king-size beds in every double room and large bathrooms with separate shower stalls and bathtubs. Rooms on the higher floors are slightly smaller but come with an individual balcony. The online packages are often unique and a very good deal.
- Address: District V, Erzsébet tér 9–10, Around Deák Ferenc tér, Budapest, H-1051 | Map It
- Phone: 1/429–5500; 800/538-4040 in U.S. and Canada
- Website: www.lemeridien.com
- Metro M1, M2, M3: Deák tér.
- Location: Around Deák Ferenc tér
- 218 rooms, 26 suites.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I want to share with the community information and my experience of my trip to Hungary ( from 31 January to 3 February 2014 )
I visited: Budapest - Eger - Szentendre
To see my photo gallery click on the Read more
In the Easter holidays in 2013 we decided to go on a road trip in Europe, and picked out some countries. Read more
We have booked a trip to Europe mid June. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more