- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Le Méridien Budapest
At a Glance
- lenghty list of on-site services and amenities
- helpful and efficient staff
- some have found guest room temps to be chilly and housekeeping services to be lacking compared with service elsewhere in the hotel
Check Rates from our Partners
Le Méridien Budapest Review
Rooms in this entirely renovated, early-20th-century building—which stands in marked contrast to its pointedly modern neighbor, the Kempinski—are decorated in the French Empire style and are both comfortable and plush, with king-size beds in every double room and large bathrooms with separate shower stalls and bathtubs. Rooms on the higher floors are slightly smaller but come with an individual balcony. The online packages are often unique and a very good deal.
- Address: District V, Erzsébet tér 9–10, Around Deák Ferenc tér, Budapest, H-1051 | Map It
- Phone: 1/429–5500; 800/538-4040 in U.S. and Canada
- Website: www.lemeridien.com
- Metro M1, M2, M3: Deák tér.
- Location: Around Deák Ferenc tér
- 218 rooms, 26 suites.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
As promised I'm making a start on this overdue TR. Read more
Feeling so guilty, I haven't even started a TR. Read more
I'll be taking a solo 6 day trip in March from Budapest (2 nights), Vienna via Bratislava (2 nights) and Munich (2 nights). Read more
· News & Features
From milk and cookies to a full-on Christmas tree (with the option to decorate it yourself), hotels are... Read more
As 2013 comes to a close, there's no slowing down for the Bay Area's restaurant scene.... Read more
Visit the mysterious Land of the Golden Pagodas—Myanmar—with AmaWaterways, starting in Novembe... Read more