Mylos, in a former mill on the southwest edge of the city, has become perhaps the best venue in Greece for jazz, folk, and pop acts, both Greek and foreign. This fabulous complex of clubs, bars, and ouzeri-tavernas, as well as art galleries and a concert stage, shows how a respectful architectural conversion can become a huge success. Don't miss the Xylourgeio stage, which has some of the best alternative acts around. The lively place starts to get busy as early as 11 pm.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's