- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
To Pazari Review
This homey restaurant is known for its outstanding seafood—it's always fresh, artfully prepared, and surprisingly cheap. The grilled meats are also good, as are the fresh bread and the dips—especially the kopanisti (spiced cheese dip with quite a kick) and the melitzanosalata, lovingly made from roasted eggplant and garlic. The fish soup in winter is also a specialty. Follow the signs 100 yards up past the main square and to the left around the corner.
- Address: 25 Martiou, Litochoro, 60200
- Phone: 23520/82540
- Location: Mt. Olympus
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Better late then never, I am finally trying to get my act together and sit down to write this trip report. Read more
I want to thank those who tried to help me with my search for a Greek island and let you know it wasn’t a waste of time. Read more
Hi all! Read more
· News & Features
Ask around and most people will tell you to spend as short a layover as possible in Athens before booking ... Read more
With the Aegean Sea as its backdrop, Greece serves a heavy hand of magical Mediterranean living.... Read more
A week in the Greek isles?... Read more