- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Gastrodromio En Olympo
Gastrodromio En Olympo Review
Self-taught chef, Andreas Gavris, creates seasonal delights fit for the gods in his award-winning restaurant. Standouts include the bourani, a rich rice dish with nettles, wild mushrooms, and a Gruyère-like cheese from Crete; and the mountain lamb, cooked with olives and tomatoes and seasoned with rosemary. People travel from far and wide to enjoy Andreas' creations, which help make the superb location become even more enticing. The wine list has more than 500 labels on offer.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My film "I Follow Apollo” presents the highlights of Greece, including Athens, Olympia, Meteora, Sparta, the Byzantine Empire, and a cruise to the islands of Mykonos, Santorini, Crete, & Rhodes, Read more
Greek Islands in November on Constelation, weather great, should have been memorable for good things.
After sailing on Infiniti last year and really enjoying it we booked this cruise, would have though Read more
Hello fellow Fodorites! Read more
· News & Features
Ask around and most people will tell you to spend as short a layover as possible in Athens before booking... Read more
With the Aegean Sea as its backdrop, Greece serves a heavy hand of magical Mediterranean living.... Read more
A week in the Greek isles?... Read more