Zythos Dore Review
Crowded and lots of fun, Zythos Dore café has a good buzz inside the converted 1920's Viennese-style coffeehouse, and a great view of the White Tower if you chose to sit on the terrace out front. There are plenty of choices on the menu: Greek and international dishes ranging from pastourma pie (with spicy air-cured dried beef) to homemade lamb sausages. There is also a selection of European draft beers. Zythos, in Ladadika, follows the same concept and is a fun places to hang out in the former warehouse district.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's