- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- only a 5-minute walk to the Gorge
- good value for money
- nice vistas of village
- only the suites have a fireplace
Check Rates from our Partners
Villa Pantheon Review
You know you're somewhere special when you see this family-run establishment at the trailhead for Mt. Olympus; views stretch to the sea and the mountains—not surprisingly, given the location and the relatively low price for what you get here, reservations are a must, especially on weekends and holidays. All the suites (with three or four beds) have fireplaces. From the square it's a 10-minute walk up Enipeos past the Aphrodite Hotel. Continue slightly left after the juncture, turn up Ayiou Dimitriou, and keep going over the bridge; the hotel is on the right.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My film "I Follow Apollo” presents the highlights of Greece, including Athens, Olympia, Meteora, Sparta, the Byzantine Empire, and a cruise to the islands of Mykonos, Santorini, Crete, & Rhodes, Read more
Greek Islands in November on Constelation, weather great, should have been memorable for good things.
After sailing on Infiniti last year and really enjoying it we booked this cruise, would have though Read more
Thanks in advance for all your help.
I'm turning 40 in a few weeks and decided I want to head to Europe for two or three weeks. I've been to Turkey, Bulgaria, UK, France. I want to explore some new areas. Read more
· News & Features
Ask around and most people will tell you to spend as short a layover as possible in Athens before booking ... Read more
With the Aegean Sea as its backdrop, Greece serves a heavy hand of magical Mediterranean living.... Read more
A week in the Greek isles?... Read more