Nightlife & the Arts in Thessaloniki and Central Macedonia
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Thessaloniki and Central Macedonia Nightlife & the Arts
|A-N O-Z « Prev |  Next »|
A must-do in summer, especially for film-lovers, is to see a movie...
Apokriés, or Carnival celebrations, mark the period preceding...
St. Dimitrios's feast day is celebrated on October 26. Its secular...
Helexpo International Trade Fair
More than 1,000 participants from Greece and some 30 countries...
The Kratiko Theatro presents plays, ballets, and special performances...
Megaron Moussikis Thessaloniki
The Megaron Moussikis Thessaloniki is a large venue that hosts...
Mylos, in a former mill on the southwest edge of the city, has...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Browse All Thessaloniki and Central Macedonia Nightlife
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 4-Star Anatolia Fr $86+/Nt Save with Hotels.com, $6/night less
- Special deal: 4-Star Athina Palace Fr $79+/Nt Expedia
- Explore Thessaloniki For Less! Book Fr $109+/Nt — $109 Save with Hotels.com, $123/night less
- Save at 4-Star City Thessaloniki: $93 & Up in May — $93 Expedia
- $74 & Up: Cheap Thessaloniki Stay — $74 Save with Hotels.com, $86/night less