Nightlife & the Arts in Thessaloniki and Central Macedonia
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Thessaloniki and Central Macedonia Nightlife & the Arts
|A-N O-Z « Prev |  Next »|
A must-do in summer, especially for film-lovers, is to see a movie...
Apokriés, or Carnival celebrations, mark the period preceding...
St. Dimitrios's feast day is celebrated on October 26. Its secular...
Helexpo International Trade Fair
More than 1,000 participants from Greece and some 30 countries...
The Kratiko Theatro presents plays, ballets, and special performances...
Megaron Moussikis Thessaloniki
The Megaron Moussikis Thessaloniki is a large venue that hosts...
Mylos, in a former mill on the southwest edge of the city, has...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Browse All Thessaloniki and Central Macedonia Nightlife
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
* Some taxes, fees additional