Sights & Attractions in The Sporades
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions The Sporades
|A B-J K-O P-R S-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Next to Milia, Adrina beach has crystal turquoise water and small...
Aghios Petros Beach
North of Atsitsa, in the direction of the Chora, is this wonderful...
Used as an alternative port by hydrophoils and ferryboats during...
This tiny archaeological museum (on the way to Magazia beach...
|Museums / Galleries||Skyros Town|
Ayia Eleni and Krasa
Around the island's western tip are Ayia Eleni and Krasa, facing...
The road south from Atsitsa deteriorates into a rutted track...
On July 27, the chapel of Ayios Panteleimon holds a festival...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Greece Experience IExplore
- $499 & up -- Transatlantic Cruises to Europe, Save $100 Norwegian Cruise Line
- Albania, Macedonia & Beyond IExplore
- Albania, Macedonia & Beyond — $7,695 IExplore
- $499 & up -- 6-Night Mediterranean Island Cruise on Princess — $499 American Express Travel