Sights & Attractions in The Sporades
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions The Sporades
|A B-J K-O P-R S-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Next to Milia, Adrina beach has crystal turquoise water and small...
Aghios Petros Beach
North of Atsitsa, in the direction of the Chora, is this wonderful...
Used as an alternative port by hydrophoils and ferryboats during...
This tiny archaeological museum (on the way to Magazia beach...
|Museums / Galleries||Skyros Town|
Ayia Eleni and Krasa
Around the island's western tip are Ayia Eleni and Krasa, facing...
The road south from Atsitsa deteriorates into a rutted track...
On July 27, the chapel of Ayios Panteleimon holds a festival...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's