- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- every image on the absolutely gorgeous slide-show at this hotel's Web site is a "pro"
- nearest beach 3 miles away
Check Rates from our Partners
Thea Home Review
A wonderful choice for budget travelers, the very clean, cozy, graceful, and family-run Kali Thea studios and maisonettes are a short walk from the harbor and offers a beautiful vista of the town from Thea's large terrace (where guests can use free Wi-Fi and have a home-made snack or light meal). Breakfast includes jams made with fruit from the hotel's garden, and evenings can be very pleasant especially when owner George Papadavid brings out his guitar for a sing-along. Guests are offered bicycles free of charge for island exploration.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I want to thank those who tried to help me with my search for a Greek island and let you know it wasn’t a waste of time. Read more
My film "I Follow Apollo” presents the highlights of Greece, including Athens, Olympia, Meteora, Sparta, the Byzantine Empire, and a cruise to the islands of Mykonos, Santorini, Crete, & Rhodes, Read more
I am trying to plan a trip to Greece with a stop in Turkey and Italy- I am going May12 landing in Athens May 13,2014 and returning to USA June 2,2014. Read more
· News & Features
Ask around and most people will tell you to spend as short a layover as possible in Athens before booking ... Read more
With the Aegean Sea as its backdrop, Greece serves a heavy hand of magical Mediterranean living.... Read more
A week in the Greek isles?... Read more