- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- every image on the absolutely gorgeous slide-show at this hotel's Web site is a "pro"
- nearest beach 3 miles away
Check Rates from our Partners
Thea Home Review
A wonderful choice for budget travelers, the very clean, cozy, graceful, and family-run Kali Thea studios and maisonettes are a short walk from the harbor and offers a beautiful vista of the town from Thea's large terrace (where guests can use free Wi-Fi and have a home-made snack or light meal). Breakfast includes jams made with fruit from the hotel's garden, and evenings can be very pleasant especially when owner George Papadavid brings out his guitar for a sing-along. Guests are offered bicycles free of charge for island exploration.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My film "I Follow Apollo” presents the highlights of Greece, including Athens, Olympia, Meteora, Sparta, the Byzantine Empire, and a cruise to the islands of Mykonos, Santorini, Crete, & Rhodes, Read more
Greek Islands in November on Constelation, weather great, should have been memorable for good things.
After sailing on Infiniti last year and really enjoying it we booked this cruise, would have though Read more
Thanks in advance for all your help.
I'm turning 40 in a few weeks and decided I want to head to Europe for two or three weeks. I've been to Turkey, Bulgaria, UK, France. I want to explore some new areas. Read more
· News & Features
Ask around and most people will tell you to spend as short a layover as possible in Athens before booking ... Read more
With the Aegean Sea as its backdrop, Greece serves a heavy hand of magical Mediterranean living.... Read more
A week in the Greek isles?... Read more