- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- no breakfast or restaurant
Check Rates from our Partners
Villa Ariadni Review
Uniquely located near the beautiful lake of Aghios Georgios and a beach—while being only a 15-minute walk from the main town—Villa Ariadni offers simply furnished, newly renovated island-style studios and apartments (for up to six guests), all of which overlook the sea or lake. Or, if you don't mind roughing it, opt for the kalivi—a tiny, independent stone cottage that can host up to four guests. Spend the day feeling refreshed at the hotel's pool and pool bar, which serves snacks and drinks until midnight, or visit nearby Xanemos beach.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My film "I Follow Apollo” presents the highlights of Greece, including Athens, Olympia, Meteora, Sparta, the Byzantine Empire, and a cruise to the islands of Mykonos, Santorini, Crete, & Rhodes, Read more
Greek Islands in November on Constelation, weather great, should have been memorable for good things.
After sailing on Infiniti last year and really enjoying it we booked this cruise, would have though Read more
We will be going from Bodrum, Turkey to Rhodes, Greece by ferry. Read more
· News & Features
Ask around and most people will tell you to spend as short a layover as possible in Athens before booking... Read more
With the Aegean Sea as its backdrop, Greece serves a heavy hand of magical Mediterranean living.... Read more
A week in the Greek isles?... Read more