- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The blackfish stifado (stew) with onions is so delicious here you may find yourself doing the quintessentially Greek papara—sponging the plate clean with a piece of bread. Patrons come to Klimataria for flavorsome local specialties such as the pork cooked in a sauce of red wine, honey, and prunes (the sweet and sour fruit was once the island's star export), succulent fresh fish, and a pleasant view of the moonlit sea.
- Address: Waterfront, Skopelos Town, Skopelos 37003
- Phone: 24240/22273
- Location: Skopelos Town
- Closed mid-Oct.–mid-Dec.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Better late then never, I am finally trying to get my act together and sit down to write this trip report. Read more
I want to thank those who tried to help me with my search for a Greek island and let you know it wasn’t a waste of time. Read more
Hi all! Read more
· News & Features
Ask around and most people will tell you to spend as short a layover as possible in Athens before booking ... Read more
With the Aegean Sea as its backdrop, Greece serves a heavy hand of magical Mediterranean living.... Read more
A week in the Greek isles?... Read more