- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Bourtzi Boutique Hotel
At a Glance
- a great option for travellers seeking a more sophisticated stay
- elevator and ramps
- no rooms that accommodate large families
Check Rates from our Partners
Bourtzi Boutique Hotel Review
Run by brothers Dimitris and Stanis, this stylish, contemporary hotel has received beaming reviews for its efficient staff and relaxing, luxurious ambience—the simple yet elegant exterior doesn't divulge the far sparklier plushness of the lobby and or the cream-and-gold bar, which is a popular hot spot for chic socializing over cocktails and snacks while watching the world go by on the main street. The hotel offers a variety of clean, cool standard single and double rooms as well as family and deluxe rooms, all decorated in an artistic yet airily unfussy designer style. Although only 200 feet from the main town, most of the rooms overlook the hotel's quiet pool and courtyard.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My film "I Follow Apollo” presents the highlights of Greece, including Athens, Olympia, Meteora, Sparta, the Byzantine Empire, and a cruise to the islands of Mykonos, Santorini, Crete, & Rhodes, Read more
Greek Islands in November on Constelation, weather great, should have been memorable for good things.
After sailing on Infiniti last year and really enjoying it we booked this cruise, would have though Read more
You guys were very helpful while planning, and during, our last trip (7 weeks to Turkey and Greece last spring), so I'd like your thoughts and suggestions while planning our next trip.
We're planning Read more
· News & Features
Ask around and most people will tell you to spend as short a layover as possible in Athens before booking... Read more
With the Aegean Sea as its backdrop, Greece serves a heavy hand of magical Mediterranean living.... Read more
A week in the Greek isles?... Read more