- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Milia Beach Review
Only partly populated by sunbeds and umbrellas, this long stretch of white sand and small, smooth pebbles has clean, turquoise waters that go deep after only two steps in. Adding even more contrast to the glittery white and blue is the dense, vibrant green of pines that embrace the rocks all the way down to the sand. The scenic beach faces the forested Dassia islet, which can be reached by boat.
- Address: South-western coast, 14km from town, Skopelos Town, Skopelos
- Location: Skopelos Town
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We've been home for a while now but I thought I would post a belated trip report, partly to thank all those people whose advice I took, either directly or by reading their trip reports.
We are in our seventies, Read more
A month in Chios, Lesvos and Samos (coming in from Turkey this time) in October 2013
September October 2013 – travels in the eastern Aegean…
Back to Greece again – it’s becoming Read more
· News & Features
Ask around and most people will tell you to spend as short a layover as possible in Athens before booking... Read more
With the Aegean Sea as its backdrop, Greece serves a heavy hand of magical Mediterranean living.... Read more
A week in the Greek isles?... Read more