- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- lullingly luxurious
- wonderful views
- airport shuttle
- pricey (but worth it).
Check Rates from our Partners
Skiathos Princess Review
Understated glamour and polished island chic rule at Skiathos Princess, which stretches over the whole of Ayia Paraskevi beach—as expected, it offers all the expected amenities of an exclusive luxury resort (guest rooms that look lifted from a glossy magazine, an absolute "wow" of a pool area, three restaurants) with polite, professional service to match. The striking modern architecture accents the many room balconies, and for good reason: they overlook either a magnificently green garden (so rare in Greece) or face the sea. The pool bar serves light snacks all day while beach lovers can relax on sunbeds until dusk and be pampered by the beach bar staff. Three restaurants entice: Basilico serves Mediterranean cuisine, Yu de Lingserves Asian fusion food, and Churrasco is a South American grill. The hotel offers spa services, live entertainment, and well as family friendly "Kid's Club" activities.
- Address: 8 km (5 mi) from Skiathos town, Ayia Paraskevi, Skiathos 37002
- Phone: 24270/49731
- Website: www.skiathosprincess.com
- Location: Kalamaki Peninsula
- 131 rooms, 25 suites, 2 apartments.
- Rate includes breakfast, some meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Nov.–Apr.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My film "I Follow Apollo” presents the highlights of Greece, including Athens, Olympia, Meteora, Sparta, the Byzantine Empire, and a cruise to the islands of Mykonos, Santorini, Crete, & Rhodes, Read more
Greek Islands in November on Constelation, weather great, should have been memorable for good things.
After sailing on Infiniti last year and really enjoying it we booked this cruise, would have though Read more
We will be going from Bodrum, Turkey to Rhodes, Greece by ferry. Read more
· News & Features
Ask around and most people will tell you to spend as short a layover as possible in Athens before booking... Read more
With the Aegean Sea as its backdrop, Greece serves a heavy hand of magical Mediterranean living.... Read more
A week in the Greek isles?... Read more