- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- lullingly luxurious
- wonderful views
- airport shuttle
- pricey (but worth it).
Fodor's FindsLowest Price Guarantee
Skiathos Princess Review
Understated glamour and polished island chic rule at Skiathos Princess, which stretches over the whole of Ayia Paraskevi beach—as expected, it offers all the expected amenities of an exclusive luxury resort (guest rooms that look lifted from a glossy magazine, an absolute "wow" of a pool area, three restaurants) with polite, professional service to match. The striking modern architecture accents the many room balconies, and for good reason: they overlook either a magnificently green garden (so rare in Greece) or face the sea. The pool bar serves light snacks all day while beach lovers can relax on sunbeds until dusk and be pampered by the beach bar staff. Three restaurants entice: Basilico serves Mediterranean cuisine, Yu de Lingserves Asian fusion food, and Churrasco is a South American grill. The hotel offers spa services, live entertainment, and well as family friendly "Kid's Club" activities.
- Address: 8 km (5 mi) from Skiathos town, Ayia Paraskevi, Skiathos 37002
- Phone: 24270/49731
- Website: www.skiathosprincess.com
- Location: Kalamaki Peninsula
- 131 rooms, 25 suites, 2 apartments.
- Rate includes breakfast, some meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Nov.–Apr.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
A month in Chios, Lesvos and Samos (coming in from Turkey this time) in October 2013
September October 2013 – travels in the eastern Aegean…
Back to Greece again – it’s becoming Read more
For anyone planning/ considering a Greek island cruise, especially if they're not “cruisers”, I’m posting this report. Read more
Hi I am planning a 45 day holiday. Read more
· News & Features
Ask around and most people will tell you to spend as short a layover as possible in Athens before booking... Read more
With the Aegean Sea as its backdrop, Greece serves a heavy hand of magical Mediterranean living.... Read more
A week in the Greek isles?... Read more