- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Set on a balcony overlooking Siferi bay, this restaurant, open throughout the day, pairs an inviting ozonic breeze with one of the most sprawling views in town. The menu is focused on fresh local fish, and the latest additions to the menu are an entrée of fresh tuna fillet sautéed with onion and lemon and "Chef" mussels cooked in a mustard and feta sauce. Owner Christos takes pride in the organic vegetables he serves, which are all sourced from his own garden. Service is attentive and the white house wine crisp and refreshing. Leave space for the feather-light traditional ekmek (custard cake) with mastic ice cream or try the restaurant's cheesecake if you prefer a more western dessert.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Better late then never, I am finally trying to get my act together and sit down to write this trip report. Read more
I want to thank those who tried to help me with my search for a Greek island and let you know it wasn’t a waste of time. Read more
· News & Features
Ask around and most people will tell you to spend as short a layover as possible in Athens before booking ... Read more
With the Aegean Sea as its backdrop, Greece serves a heavy hand of magical Mediterranean living.... Read more
A week in the Greek isles?... Read more