Used as an alternative port by hydrophoils and ferryboats during bad weather, Agnonda has numerous tavernas along its pebbled beach. It is named after a local boy who returned here victorious from Olympia in 569 BC brandishing the victor's wreath.
- Address: 5 km (3 mi) south of Skopelos town, Skopelos Town, Skopelos, 37003
- Location: Skopelos Town
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's