- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- outstanding service
- as-luxurious-as-it-gets amenities (champagne bar, yacht cruises, helicopter transfer, and dinners served in your balcony Jacuzzi)
- no elevator, a real problem when one climbs from the lobby 100 steps to the highest suite
Check Rates from our Partners
Aegean Suites Review
In a league of its own on Skiathos, this luxurious boutique hotel pampers eclectic and demanding guests ages 18 and up in what resembles a Mediterranean grand villa. Suites are separated by stairs weaving through a lush garden, and each accommodation has a separate living room and bedroom and its own audacious, original Greek artwork. Balconies peer over the Aegean Sea near Troullos. The beach lies close by, and the outdoor candlelit restaurant, Pelagos, shares the rooms' blue-green sea views.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My film "I Follow Apollo” presents the highlights of Greece, including Athens, Olympia, Meteora, Sparta, the Byzantine Empire, and a cruise to the islands of Mykonos, Santorini, Crete, & Rhodes, Read more
Greek Islands in November on Constelation, weather great, should have been memorable for good things.
After sailing on Infiniti last year and really enjoying it we booked this cruise, would have though Read more
We will be going from Bodrum, Turkey to Rhodes, Greece by ferry. Read more
· News & Features
Ask around and most people will tell you to spend as short a layover as possible in Athens before booking... Read more
With the Aegean Sea as its backdrop, Greece serves a heavy hand of magical Mediterranean living.... Read more
A week in the Greek isles?... Read more