Skopelos's longest beach, Milia is considered by many to be its best. Though still secluded, the bay is up and coming—parasols and recliners are lined halfway across the beach and there's a large taverna serving average food, thankfully ensconced by pine trees. No matter: Milia is breathtaking, thanks to its white sands, clear turquoise waters, and vibrant green trees. If you'd like to live up this aquatic romance, locate the owner of one of the villas for rent that are set right on the beach—well-tended, they are but a few short strides from the water's edge.
- Address: 2 km (1 mi) north of Panormos bay, Panormos Bay, Skopelos, 37003
- Location: Panormos Bay
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's