- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Skopelos's longest beach, Milia is considered by many to be its best. Though still secluded, the bay is up and coming—parasols and recliners are lined halfway across the beach and there's a large taverna serving average food, thankfully ensconced by pine trees. No matter: Milia is breathtaking, thanks to its white sands, clear turquoise waters, and vibrant green trees. If you'd like to live up this aquatic romance, locate the owner of one of the villas for rent that are set right on the beach—well-tended, they are but a few short strides from the water's edge.
- Address: 2 km (1 mi) north of Panormos bay, Panormos Bay, Skopelos 37003
- Location: Panormos Bay
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My film "I Follow Apollo” presents the highlights of Greece, including Athens, Olympia, Meteora, Sparta, the Byzantine Empire, and a cruise to the islands of Mykonos, Santorini, Crete, & Rhodes, Read more
Greek Islands in November on Constelation, weather great, should have been memorable for good things.
After sailing on Infiniti last year and really enjoying it we booked this cruise, would have though Read more
Hi all- I am a 26 year old female (unmarried, no kids) who frequents Greece (usually islands) just about every summer and I am looking for a new island to visit this September (first week of sept). Read more
· News & Features
Ask around and most people will tell you to spend as short a layover as possible in Athens before booking ... Read more
With the Aegean Sea as its backdrop, Greece serves a heavy hand of magical Mediterranean living.... Read more
A week in the Greek isles?... Read more