Adrina beach Review
Next to Milia, Adrina beach has crystal turquoise water and small pebbles, sunbeds, umbrellas, and a feeling of seclusion. Dassia, the thickly-forested islet across the bay, was named after a female pirate who (legend has it) was drowned there—but not before hiding her treasure.
- Location: Panormos Bay
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's