- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- next to Magazia beach
- relatively cheap
- no parking but free community parking two minutes walk away
Check Rates from our Partners
Unlike other options in this area, Perigiali has many of the comforts of home and a few that home may be lacking—like private terraces and a pretty, lush garden with plenty of shade, where you can relax over breakfast or drinks in summer. The accommodations are basic, and simply decorated with traditional touches and good taste. Breakfast is included only for the standard double rooms and not the apartments, but refrigerators and cookers in rooms mean you can prep your own with a trip to the nearby minimarket.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My film "I Follow Apollo” presents the highlights of Greece, including Athens, Olympia, Meteora, Sparta, the Byzantine Empire, and a cruise to the islands of Mykonos, Santorini, Crete, & Rhodes, Read more
Greek Islands in November on Constelation, weather great, should have been memorable for good things.
After sailing on Infiniti last year and really enjoying it we booked this cruise, would have though Read more
Thanks in advance for all your help.
I'm turning 40 in a few weeks and decided I want to head to Europe for two or three weeks. I've been to Turkey, Bulgaria, UK, France. I want to explore some new areas. Read more
· News & Features
Ask around and most people will tell you to spend as short a layover as possible in Athens before booking ... Read more
With the Aegean Sea as its backdrop, Greece serves a heavy hand of magical Mediterranean living.... Read more
A week in the Greek isles?... Read more