- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Ta Psarädika Review
You can't get any closer to the fish market than this family-run taverna, and the fresh seafood dishes (served grilled or fried) prove it. Sit outside facing the sea and sip an icy ouzo while sampling a variety of mezedes (appetizers), or if you prefer a heartier meal, try some of the finny creatures: mussels steamed in wine, or the taverna's specialty of fresh swordfish with a rosemary, garlic, raisin and honey sauce, or a seafood pasta with tomato sauce. Psaradika also serve fresh and boiled salads, grilled meats and a few traditional home-style dishes like the oil-based ladera stuffed tomatoes and a creamy moussaka.
- Address: Far end of old port, Skiathos Town, Skiathos 37002
- Phone: 24270/23412
- Location: Skiathos Town
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Oct.--Mar.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Greece Experience IExplore
- $499 & up -- Transatlantic Cruises to Europe, Save $100 Norwegian Cruise Line
- Albania, Macedonia & Beyond IExplore
- Albania, Macedonia & Beyond — $7,695 IExplore
- $499 & up -- 6-Night Mediterranean Island Cruise on Princess — $499 American Express Travel
My husband, one daughter, and I arrived in Athens for a long weekend in the middle of the night. Read more
We had a fantastic trip to Cyprus, Rome and Athens, thanks in large part to the wonderful advice I received from Fodorites. Read more
My boyfriend and I are going to Greece in July and we are planning to visit Athens, Paros or Naxos, and Santorini. Read more
· News & Features
Author and Greek culinary guru Henriette Lazaridis Power peels back the curtain on some of the best Greek... Read more
Honeymoons are the chance to take the adventure of a lifetime.... Read more
These hotels have a problem with commitment.... Read more