- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- wonderful area
- great views
- steps away from the beach
- relatively high prices
- a 15-minute walk from the town center
Check Rates from our Partners
Skopelos Village Review
A chic, contemporary take on traditional Greek island charm defines the design of the hotel, which is themed on breezy peacefulness, understated luxury, and the comfort of a delightful villa. Each suite sleeps one to four guests and has a balcony or patio, fully-equipped kitchen, large bedroom(s), and living room; the "sea breeze" studios overlook the water. The hotel now has two swimming pools with a children's section in each, and food is served throughout the day at the Agioli restaurant, which serves up Greek-international cuisine (and a once-a-week rembetika recital).
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My film "I Follow Apollo” presents the highlights of Greece, including Athens, Olympia, Meteora, Sparta, the Byzantine Empire, and a cruise to the islands of Mykonos, Santorini, Crete, & Rhodes, Read more
Greek Islands in November on Constelation, weather great, should have been memorable for good things.
After sailing on Infiniti last year and really enjoying it we booked this cruise, would have though Read more
Thanks in advance for all your help.
I'm turning 40 in a few weeks and decided I want to head to Europe for two or three weeks. I've been to Turkey, Bulgaria, UK, France. I want to explore some new areas. Read more
· News & Features
Ask around and most people will tell you to spend as short a layover as possible in Athens before booking ... Read more
With the Aegean Sea as its backdrop, Greece serves a heavy hand of magical Mediterranean living.... Read more
A week in the Greek isles?... Read more