- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- harmonious atmosphere
- nearby supermarket
- friendly staff
- isolated, although the hotel mini-bus takes guests to town
- generic and dull room decor
Check Rates from our Partners
An ideal place for enjoying a sense of privacy and restfulness, Alkistis is made up of very simple apartments that offer a feeling of staying at a friend's summer house. You'll spend quality time in the beautifully maintained garden, abundant with bouganvillea, aromatic herbs, lemon trees, and its new fruit and vegetable patch, now used to source the restaurant and its tasty, homemade-style fare. The enormous swimming pool, with its endearingly retro swim-up bar, invites you to lie around, under the shade of an olive tree, and read until sunset.
- Address: 2 km (1 mi) southeast of town on road to Stafilos, Skopelos Town, Skopelos, 37003
- Phone: 24240/23006
- Location: Skopelos Town
- 25 apartments.
- Closed Oct.--May.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1649 & up -- Greek Islands 8-Night Escape w/Air & Ferry go-today
- $529 & up -- Summer: Italy-Greece-Turkey 7-Night Cruise Royal Caribbean
- Albania, Macedonia & Beyond IExplore
- Greece Experience — $3,125 IExplore
- $899 & up -- Oceanview: Roundtrip Venice Cruise — $899 Royal Caribbean
My husband, one daughter, and I arrived in Athens for a long weekend in the middle of the night. Read more
We had a fantastic trip to Cyprus, Rome and Athens, thanks in large part to the wonderful advice I received from Fodorites. Read more
Between Athens and Santorini we have 7 nights open for Paros, Naxos and Antiparos.
Please advise weather I can make :
1. daytrips to Paros and Antiparos from Naxos or
2.Noussa Paros as base and daytripped Read more
· News & Features
Author and Greek culinary guru Henriette Lazaridis Power peels back the curtain on some of the best Greek ... Read more
Honeymoons are the chance to take the adventure of a lifetime.... Read more
These hotels have a problem with commitment.... Read more