- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- harmonious atmosphere
- nearby supermarket
- friendly staff
- isolated, although the hotel mini-bus takes guests to town
- generic and dull room decor
Check Rates from our Partners
An ideal place for enjoying a sense of privacy and restfulness, Alkistis is made up of very simple apartments that offer a feeling of staying at a friend's summer house. You'll spend quality time in the beautifully maintained garden, abundant with bouganvillea, aromatic herbs, lemon trees, and its new fruit and vegetable patch, now used to source the restaurant and its tasty, homemade-style fare. The enormous swimming pool, with its endearingly retro swim-up bar, invites you to lie around, under the shade of an olive tree, and read until sunset.
- Address: 2 km (1 mi) southeast of town on road to Stafilos, Skopelos Town, Skopelos 37003
- Phone: 24240/23006
- Location: Skopelos Town
- 25 apartments.
- Closed Oct.–May.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I want to thank those who tried to help me with my search for a Greek island and let you know it wasn’t a waste of time. Read more
My film "I Follow Apollo” presents the highlights of Greece, including Athens, Olympia, Meteora, Sparta, the Byzantine Empire, and a cruise to the islands of Mykonos, Santorini, Crete, & Rhodes, Read more
I am trying to plan a trip to Greece with a stop in Turkey and Italy- I am going May12 landing in Athens May 13,2014 and returning to USA June 2,2014. Read more
· News & Features
Ask around and most people will tell you to spend as short a layover as possible in Athens before booking ... Read more
With the Aegean Sea as its backdrop, Greece serves a heavy hand of magical Mediterranean living.... Read more
A week in the Greek isles?... Read more