- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
A favorite amongst the cluster of tavernas near the far end at the old port, Molos serves quality magirefta (dishes cooked ahead in the oven), a broad choice of pasta dishes with fresh seafood, local goat cooked in a rich tomato sauce, stuffed courgette flowers (a Skopelos specialty) and fluffy taramosalata fish roe dip. Although most of the courses here are traditional Greek, chef/owner Panayiotis knows how to add his signature style, and his charisma extends to musical talents that he sometimes shares with clients in live performances.
- Address: Waterfront, Skopelos Town, Skopelos 37003
- Phone: 24240/22551
- Location: Skopelos Town
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Nov.–Mar.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
A month in Chios, Lesvos and Samos (coming in from Turkey this time) in October 2013
September October 2013 – travels in the eastern Aegean…
Back to Greece again – it’s becoming Read more
For anyone planning/ considering a Greek island cruise, especially if they're not “cruisers”, I’m posting this report. Read more
Hi I am planning a 45 day holiday. Read more
· News & Features
Ask around and most people will tell you to spend as short a layover as possible in Athens before booking... Read more
With the Aegean Sea as its backdrop, Greece serves a heavy hand of magical Mediterranean living.... Read more
A week in the Greek isles?... Read more