Alexander Garden Restaurant
Alexander Garden Restaurant Review
If you've had enough of the waterfront, follow the signs up to this little garden restaurant in the hills for a home-made traditional meal. Especially recommended are appetizers such eggplant or bell pepper stuffed with cheese, garlic, and tomato, and the restaurant's keftedakia meatballs made with a secret recipe. A 200-year-old well in the center of the elegant, leafy terrace produces its own natural spring water, which you can enjoy while dining here.
- Address: Manolaki street; turn inland after corner shop Armoloi, Skopelos Town, Skopelos, 37003
- Phone: 24240/22324
- Hours: April - October
- Location: Skopelos Town
- Credit cards accepted.
- No lunch.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's