- Sun-and-Fun Skiathos Thousands of international sunseekers head here to enjoy famous beaches and then work on their neon tans in the buzzing nightclubs.
- Skyros's Style Set against a dramatic rock, the main town of Skyros is a showstopper of Cycladic houses colorfully set with folk wood carvings and embroideries.
- Sylvan Skopelos Not far from the verdant forests lie 40 picturesque monasteries and Skopelos town, looking like a Sporades Positano.
- Golden Sands The beaches are best on Skiathos, the star location being Koukounaries, whose luscious sands are famous throughout Greece.
- "Forever England" The grave of Edwardian poet Rupert Brooke draws pilgrims to Vouno on Skyros.
Need trip ideas? Check out our curated collections of destinations around the globe.More