Sights & Attractions in The Northern Aegean Islands
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Pirgi
In the small mastic village of Armolia, 5 km (3 mi) north of Pirgi...
Check out the fresco-embellished 12th-century church Ayioi Apostoli...
Hand-painted pottery and handicrafts, as well as quality, inexpensive...
|Stores / Malls||Pirgi|
Kimisis tis Theotokou church
Look for especially lavish xysta on buildings near the main square...
From Pirgi it's 8 km (5 mi) southeast to the glittering black...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe