Sights & Attractions in The Northern Aegean Islands
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions The Northern Aegean Islands
|A B-E F-K L-M N-R S-Z « Prev |  Next »|
On the acropolis of ancient Eressos overlooking the coastal area...
|Religious Sites||Skala Eressou|
The only vestige of ancient Mytilini is the freely accessible...
In the quaint 17th-century enclave of Ano Vathi, wood-and-plaster...
The stepped streets ascend from the shopping thoroughfare, which...
|Museums / Galleries||Samos Town|
Archaeological Museum of Mytilene
Set in a 1912 neoclassic mansion, this archaeological museum...
|Museums / Galleries||Mytilini|
Among acres of excavations, little remains from the Archaia Polis...
In the small mastic village of Armolia, 5 km (3 mi) north of...
Check out the fresco-embellished 12th-century church Ayioi Apostoli...
The enormous post-Baroque church of Ayios Therapon, built in...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe