- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- very friendly management makes you feel right at home
- noisy at night due to street traffic out front
- not a central location
Check Rates from our Partners
Chios Rooms Review
A budget option, the Chios Rooms are sweetly set in a 19th-century neoclassical building located on the southern corner of Chios's harbor, with casual rooms inside that quickly make guests feel welcome. Owners Don and Tina are happy to let visitors pick their brains for interesting tips about Chios. Guest rooms are clean and full of sunlight, and some have lovely views of the massive harbor bay; however, some do have shared bathrooms. If you're a light sleeper, demand a room in the back.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My film "I Follow Apollo” presents the highlights of Greece, including Athens, Olympia, Meteora, Sparta, the Byzantine Empire, and a cruise to the islands of Mykonos, Santorini, Crete, & Rhodes, Read more
Greek Islands in November on Constelation, weather great, should have been memorable for good things.
After sailing on Infiniti last year and really enjoying it we booked this cruise, would have though Read more
I'm planning a trip to the Mediterranean Sea for one week in May. Read more
· News & Features
Ask around and most people will tell you to spend as short a layover as possible in Athens before booking... Read more
With the Aegean Sea as its backdrop, Greece serves a heavy hand of magical Mediterranean living.... Read more
A week in the Greek isles?... Read more