- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
If you'd tired of the usual views and culinary suspects found along the harborfront, stroll past its row of cafés, bars, and tavernas to this place for a nice change in ambience and style. The chef here is Swedish and so his menu offers a refreshingly eclectic take on Greek cuisine. Pawns sauteéd in ouzo, a Summer Salad with prosciutto, baby spinach, rocket, and peaches, and the pork cooked with Samos wine all tempt with their engaging flavors. Results are not always spectacular—considering very few local restaurants use the magnificent local wine in their cooking, one hoped the pork would have been better—but meals here are usually worthwhile.
- Address: Far end of the harbor-front, Pythagorio, Samos
- Phone: 22730/61436
- Location: Pythagorio
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Better late then never, I am finally trying to get my act together and sit down to write this trip report. Read more
I want to thank those who tried to help me with my search for a Greek island and let you know it wasn’t a waste of time. Read more
CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
For a beach vacation, where would you stay? Read more
· News & Features
Ask around and most people will tell you to spend as short a layover as possible in Athens before booking ... Read more
With the Aegean Sea as its backdrop, Greece serves a heavy hand of magical Mediterranean living.... Read more
A week in the Greek isles?... Read more