- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
O Hotzas Review
Family portraits and brass implements hang below a wood-beam ceiling at this spacious taverna with a medieval interior. In addition to deep-fried dishes, there's also succulent lamb with lemon sauce and several vegetable choices. The squid is always reliable, and it's delicious with the homemade retsina or ouzo. For dessert order yogurt with homemade cherry or quince preserves.
- Address: Yioryiou Kondili 3, Chios Town, Chios
- Phone: 22710/42787
- Location: Chios Town
- Closed Sun. No lunch.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I want to thank those who tried to help me with my search for a Greek island and let you know it wasn’t a waste of time. Read more
My film "I Follow Apollo” presents the highlights of Greece, including Athens, Olympia, Meteora, Sparta, the Byzantine Empire, and a cruise to the islands of Mykonos, Santorini, Crete, & Rhodes, Read more
I am planning Greece for honeymoon in June 2014. Read more
· News & Features
Ask around and most people will tell you to spend as short a layover as possible in Athens before booking ... Read more
With the Aegean Sea as its backdrop, Greece serves a heavy hand of magical Mediterranean living.... Read more
A week in the Greek isles?... Read more