- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
High over the town, this terraced restaurant cooks terrific Greek food and, as the name suggests, it has a spectacular view. It's worth coming here just for a sunset drink, to see the sun illuminate the red roofs of Molyvos and the sea beyond. Good appetizers include spicy cheese salad, and fried stuffed peppers; among the main courses are moussaka and other home-style dishes, meat on the grill, and fresh fish. It is also open for breakfast.
- Address: Under kastro, Molyvos, Lesbos 81108
- Phone: 22530/71848
- Location: Molyvos
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I want to thank those who tried to help me with my search for a Greek island and let you know it wasn’t a waste of time. Read more
My film "I Follow Apollo” presents the highlights of Greece, including Athens, Olympia, Meteora, Sparta, the Byzantine Empire, and a cruise to the islands of Mykonos, Santorini, Crete, & Rhodes, Read more
Looking for hotel suggestions (price range no more than 80Euro per night) in the Center of Athens that do not require full payment at booking. Read more
· News & Features
Ask around and most people will tell you to spend as short a layover as possible in Athens before booking ... Read more
With the Aegean Sea as its backdrop, Greece serves a heavy hand of magical Mediterranean living.... Read more
A week in the Greek isles?... Read more